Monday, July 30, 2012

The Helpful Hanger


Near my house is a humongous black raspberry bush, but sometimes I find it troubling to walk through the vines to retrieve some of the berries in the back of the bush. Here I have a solution- A wire hanger (The kind with a cardboard bottom is preferred, but a regular one will work too).

First remove the cardboard loop on the bottom if there is one. It should come off with a simple tug.  Then connect the two ends by means of the curves, if you have the right kind of hanger you'll know what I'm talking about.  Finally, secure it with a piece of duct tape or packaging tape.  Use the hanger hook to grab the far away vines of a bush and pull it towards you. A Great Arm Extension!

 If you're using a plain old wire hanger, lengthen it by straightening out any curves and making a curve at the bottom. That works just fine as well!

Check me out on Youtube! http://www.youtube.com/user/Lyrafurret88?feature=mhee


No comments:

Post a Comment